This 20-page number flipbook pack has 3 interactive flipbooks for students to create. These are engaging books to make as a center activity, or as an extension to your math lesson.
1. Flipbook ___ is a number!
2. Flipbook ___ is less than!
3. Flipbook___ is greater than!
Get your students counting with this great number flipbook. Students simply color, cut and assemble. Watch your young learners take off counting.
Kindergarten Number Flipbook 0-19 can be used during guided math as openers, small group time and math work stations The topics covered are number identification, less than, and greater than.
Counting & Cardinality K.CC.2 Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
K.CC.6 Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.
K.CC.7 Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
How to use this book:
• Print on cardstock.
• Cut at the dotted line to separate the base of the flipbook from the picture pages.
• Cut around each rectangle picture box.
• Arrange the number cards one on top of the other and staple or bind the top of all pages to the flipbook base.
This is an engaging way for students to practice their numbers and share their knowledge with family and friends.
**Thank you so much for your purchase! If you enjoy my products, you can follow me and/or visit the Fun To Teach blog! Thanks a bunch!